Skip to main content
All CollectionsEmbily FAQ
Can I buy and use Embily cards?
Can I buy and use Embily cards?
Daria support avatar
Written by Daria support
Updated over a week ago

All people who have a resident permit, long-term Visa(type D) issued for 180 and more days, or citizenship in EEA + UK countries can buy and use Embily cards.
EEA + UK Countries :
Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway.

Did this answer your question?