So now, some time has passed: you’ve been spending away and are thrilled by the convenience, security, and accessibility of your new Embily VISA card. You’re in it for the long run and want to increase your limits and spending power. We’re blushing!
This is a big step for us, so we’ll need some additional increases in the limits. You need to provide us with the following information and documents sent to [email protected]
1) Proof of residential address - A utility bill (for water, gas, electricity, home internet, telephone, TV), or document issued by a bank (ref. letter, account statement), or document issued by government or tax authority (ref. letter, bill, statements)
The document should have been issued in the person's name within the past 6 months.
2) Occupation/business type
3) Planned turnover per month
4) Source of funds (should be confirmed by documents, for example, bank statements with salary for 6 months, tax declaration, etc.)
We’ll use this information to process your requests.
• In order to increase your card limit to level 2, your monthly income should exceed 5,000 euros per month and be confirmed by official documents.
• Income verification is possible only based on official documents, such as bank statements, declarations of income, or employment contracts;
• Investment platforms, crypto exchanges, and other Internet services are not grounds for increasing limits.
Depending on the documents you send, we might be able to increase the limits to the second or third level.
You can read more about the limit levels in this table:
Tier 2 card limits: